Italian speaking Private PA, London
London (West End) SALARY: £50,000 - £60,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Tiger Private is looking for an experienced Italian speaking Private PA to support an incredibly busy, entrepreneurial family with two young children.
The role is primarily based at the household in West London, but you will also have a desk at the office in Central London.
Responsibilities will include, but shall not be limited to;
- Full administrative support; handling confidential information
- Managing the family’s personal schedule
- Booking complex travel for the family and household staff including; flights, transfers, visas, accommodation, luggage management, on hand for any last minute changes
- Organising private parties and events; dinner parties, children’s birthday parties etc.
- Managing budgets and negotiating
- Keeping track of both personal and business expenses
- Liaison between the family, EA and household staff ensuring the smooth running of the household day to day
- Organising maintenance providers, contractors and other suppliers
- Flower ordering and arranging
- Travelling with the family when required
Who you are
Candidates must have a minimum of 5 years' experience working as a private PA to a HNWI/family.
- Resilient, bright and proactive with the ability to use initiative and prioritise a heavy, varied workload
- Fluent in Italian and English
- Driving is a bonus
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written; able to respond in a professional, efficient manner
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Working hours are Monday to Friday from 9am-6/7pm (flexible).
This is a fantastic role that also comes with lovely company benefits including; 25 days holiday, private healthcare, pension and additional discounts/perks.
POSTED: 20 Nov 2020 JOB ID: AFPATHC1037