IT Support Analyst – Tech Start Up
London (City of) SALARY: £25 - £35 PER: Hour TERM: Temporary
We have a fantastic opportunity to join a creative and innovative tech company based in central London. The company is growing significantly and it is an exciting time to join them. The role will start as soon as possible on an ongoing temporary basis with the potential to go permanent.
You will be joining their IT team, ensuring that employee experiences with internal systems run smoothly. You will be the first point of contact for all employees, so they are looking for someone personable, proactive and a strong problem solver.
- Collaborating daily with their infrastructure, application support, business intelligence and project management teams to ensure the smooth running of company systems globally
- Providing expert advice and fast resolutions to support issues.
- Drive process improvement and assist with coordinating any new processes, systems and changes to infrastructure required.
- Assisting in the growth and development of the department, contributing creative ideas to the IT leadership team.
Required Experience and Qualifications
- 2+ years’ experience working in a technical support role.
- 2+ years’ experience with evaluating and troubleshooting technical issues.
- 2+ years supporting Mac, Windows, iOS and android environments.
- Experience with Slack, Google Chrome, 0365 and Zoom.
- 2+ years’ experience with user management, remote desktop, roaming profiles, domain joining
This is a great opportunity to join an ambitious and passionate team with a great office culture.
Please apply immediately if you feel your experience is in line with the above requirements.
POSTED: 09 Sep 2020 JOB ID: BB/HQ00021268