IR Coordinator – Paris
France SALARY: €45,000 - €55,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
A wonderful opportunity has arisen for an IR Coordinator who is well-presented, proactive and humble to join a private equity firm based in the heart of Paris. The role offer hybrid working, with Fridays working from home.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- All admin for IR team in Paris
- Roadshow coordination, along with meeting management, travel and diary
- Event management and assisting with CRM management
- Ad hoc assistance across the teaM
WHO YOU ARE
A second/third jobber who is switched-on, personable and an excellent team player.
- 2/3 years experience within a similar role ideally within finance
- Longevity in roles
- Excellent attention to detail
- Humble, can-do attitude and happy to muck in
- Top organisational & communication skills
- Fluent written and verbal French and English
This role is paying up to €45-55k (DOE) with generous holiday plus bank holidays, private health and pension.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 29 Nov 2023 JOB ID: ADPIR1560