Investor Relations Team Assistant
US (New York City, NY) SALARY: $70,000 - $90,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Our client a leading global private equity firm in the infrastructure space with offices in Europe, London and New York are looking for a superstar Team Assistant to join their Investor Relations team in their New York office. The New York office have about 45 people, and this team is unique in that they are the only global function at the company, meaning you get to work with great people across the business. They work hybrid with 3 days in office, and 2 days from home and are a super tight-knit team, who offer a really positive working culture and great perks.
As the Investor Relations Team Assistant, you would be working closely with the other members of the support team and team members within the IR team who are based in London and New York.
- 70% meeting coordination across multiple time zones, including virtual meetings via Zoom, and in-person
- Updating records and databases, include use of DealCloud
- Ensuring that the team are prepared for meetings and training sessions
- General administrative support to the IR team
- Heavy calendar management
- Communications management when needed
- Potential ad-hoc support for investor roadshows
This role is best fit for someone who has an incredible attention to detail when it comes to calendar management and making sure nothing falls through the cracks. Must have that can-do/no-job-too-small type of attitude. Experience with IR is a plus but not essential. Since you will be working with the London team, being comfortable working with others in another time zone.
Competitive and comprehensive benefits package
Hybrid work style
Close knit office with an amazing team
Get in touch to hear more!
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 28 Nov 2022 JOB ID: ALIRTA28161