Investor Relations Assistant – ASAP start!
London (City of) SALARY: £18 - £21 PER: Hour TERM: Temporary
Investor Relations Assistant
City of London
My client, a City-based global Financial Services firm have an exciting opportunity for an Investor Relations Assistant to join them asap. This is an ongoing temporary contract that offers great potential to grow within the role and potentially convert to perm.
The Investor Relations Team of four will require extensive admin and coordination support, in an incredibly fast-paced environment so the Assistant must be able to adapt quickly and turn their hand to a variety of tasks. Due to the nature of the role, flexibility is essential to work extended hours if needed from time to time. The successful candidate will ideally have some experience within a roadshows team in banking or financial services. The role will start remotely but move back to the office later this year.
What you’ll do;
- Organise investor lunches and assist with all aspects including meeting room booking and catering
- Preparation of emails to the sales team
- Extensive and ever-changing diary management and travel coordination
- Produce and prepare investor meeting notes
- Prepare all roadshow schedules and update onto the CRM
- Adhoc research as required
- Extensive telephone liaison at all levels – internal and external
- Collate feedback from each roadshow and prepare reports
- Update contacts sheets and institutional contacts on to the CRM
- Manage all meeting logistics including venues, confirming attendees and menu selection
- Prepare all client presentations for internal and external meetings
- Organise chauffeurs for the team and update schedules
- Invoice and expense management
What you’ll need;
- Previous experience in a similar role within financial services
- Strong knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Roadshow experience and advantage
- Ability to use initiative and prioritise critical requests
- Flexibility and willingness to go the extra mile essential
- Secretarial qualification desired.
- Enthusiastic attitude and strong communication skills
POSTED: 20 Mar 2021 JOB ID: AJLIR001