Abu Dhabi, UAE SALARY: 10,000 AED - 15,000 AED PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Our clients is looking for a Investment Analyst, you will provide investment analysis, accounting, reporting, and risk analysis support for managing the investment portfolio. You will also support the UAE CEO in identifying policy changes as well as implementation and monitoring strategies. Primary duties include:
• Conduct investment research and analysis.
• Develop and execute portfolio risk management and attribution processes.
• Prepare reports such as the quarterly investment report, annual investment report and investment dashboards for senior management and Investment Advisory Committee (IAC).
• Monitor capital markets and economic developments to assess changes that affect the investment portfolio.
• Prepare the investment and short-term borrowing sections for the Annual Report and periodic financial statements.
• Process monthly accounting entries for treasury transactions including: investments, FX, and income allocations.
• Reconcile general ledger with custodian investment reports and perform variance analysis.
• Monitor the credit quality of internally managed investments.
• Provide coverage for the Treasury Operations Administrator.
• Assist in the management of the internally managed portfolio: selection, monitoring and reporting of internally managed assets.
• Assist in the management of the externally managed portfolio: selection, monitoring and reporting of externally managed investments.
• Assist in the total portfolio construction
• Lead/manage financial and market evaluations to complete the analysis of opportunities through research, modeling, analysis, and presentation.
• Lead financial modeling, in-depth valuation assessments and other quantitative analysis to evaluate financial risk, financing scenarios and overall economic benefit of complex investments and business opportunities in a variety of commercial structures.
• Support the development of project options through scenario analysis for consideration in business case development.
• Support the screening and prioritizing of business opportunities for effective pursuit considering financial growth targets and available resources.
• Manage and work with external financial consultants and advisors on opportunity review.
• Conduct market, industry, and competitive research to evaluate macro-economic and industry trends to support strategy and opportunity development.
• Work collaboratively and cross functionally with various partner groups (e.g. business development, finance, treasury, tax, accounting and legal) on critical initiatives.
• Analyze internal financial information and business performance to assist with optimization of operating assets and existing contracts.
• Support corporate planning, forecasting and strategy as required.
• Assist with the preparation of internal and external presentation materials.
• A degree in Business, Finance or Accounting with a professional designation such as Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA), Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) plus at least 5 years related experience.
• A Financial Risk Management (FRM) designation or completion of an MBA Program is considered an asset.
• Experience must include investment research and analysis, financial market monitoring, accounting analysis, reconciliations, and financial reporting.
• Experience with corporate financial, investment, and capital market concepts.
• Risk management and portfolio attribution skills will also be considered assets.
• You have high attention to detail, integrity, and accuracy of information.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 13 Nov 2023 JOB ID: MXC-ABU-IA