Internal Talent Coordinator
London (City of) SALARY: £35,000 - £42,000 PER: Annum
My client, a global engineering company are looking for a talent coordinator to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for long-term growth within talent acquisition. You will be given the chance to work alongside a multi-talented team where you can make a tangible difference to the wider company. The opportunity provides an abundance of flexibility, only requiring 2 day per week in their central London offices.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Overseeing the end-to-end recruitment lifecycle
- Work closely with the HR team to ensure a successful implementation of a strong sourcing strategy
- Ensure monthly reporting of recruitment data is maintained and delivered to the HR team
- Collaborate with the wider HR team with regards to salary benchmarking exercises
- Coordinating and handling all communications, delivering an exceptional candidate and internal stakeholder journey
- Maintaining accurate, up to date and fully compliant recruitment and candidate records
- Management of all vacancies across the company website and external job boards
- Liaising with external recruitment agencies where required
- Make recommendations on hiring processes and strategies to facilitate final decision making
Skills and experience required:
- Proven experience working within a fast-paced recruitment role (internal or agency)
- Able to communicate effectively in a professional manner and build strong working relationships internally at all levels
- Excellent admin and organisational skills – must have a proactive mindset
- Comfortable in fast-paced environment
- Able to work to tight deadlines and prioritise workload
- Strong MS office skills
For further information, please apply below.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 24 Jan 2023 JOB ID: JPP8720