Internal Recruiter – Med-Comms
London (Greater) SALARY: £40,000 - £60,000 PER: Annum TERM: Virtual
My client is a highly reputable Med-Comms Agency group looking for an experienced and passionate Talent Manager to take a lead on all their recruitment needs. Only applicants from a Med-PR or Med-Comms background will be considered for this role.
This busy role will be on a full-time and permanent basis, with flexible working, remote working and a really fab company culture with amazing benefits package and very attractive bonus scheme.
The key role responsibilities include:
- Direct sourcing and pipelining talent at all levels for agencies within this Med Comms group
- Working closely with all areas of the business to understand their recruitment needs, and to add value to the existing recruitment framework, process and strategy
- Providing support, guidance, and advice to internal hiring managers and stakeholders within the business, on all Recruitment and Talent matters
- Provide potential candidates with an impeccable candidate journey
- Clear understanding of GDPR, ETW and compliance regulations
Skills and experience required:
- Proven track record working in recruitment or talent from a healthcare PR or Med Comms background
- Able to work to tight deadlines and prioritise workload using initiative
- Impeccable stakeholder management skills
- Min 3 years solid recruitment experience
- There is an excellent commission structure in place – with up to £1,000 bonus for each role successfully placedr
For further information, please apply below.
POSTED: 25 Aug 2021 JOB ID: AI2752