Internal Recruiter – Fully Remote
London (West End) SALARY: £45,000 - £45,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Our client is a highly innovative tech start-up company, seeking an experienced and passionate Internal Recruiter to establish and operate their recruitment core and to lead and support all their hiring needs. This busy role will be on a full-time and permanent basis, and is exclusively remote. The company however have an extremely strong company culture, aided by specialist communication technology, and the role would suit an individual who enjoys challenges and is passionate about a challenge.
The key role responsibilities include:
- Direct sourcing and pipelining talent at all levels; including sourcing, advertising, interviews, negotiation and offer process
- Working closely with relevant areas of the business to understand recruitment needs, and to redesign and/or add value to the existing recruitment structure
- Providing support, guidance, and advice to internal hiring managers and stakeholders within the business, on all Recruitment and Talent matters
- Genuinely care about the employee and candidate experience, ensuring a smooth, positive, and timely experience for all applicants
- Clear understanding of GDPR, ETW and compliance regulations
Skills and experience required:
- Proven track record working in recruitment, preferably internal experience
- Previous experience direct sourcing of Tech talent would be beneficial
- Data driven and a natural interest in tracking data for reporting purposes
- Highly organised, energetic, hands-on and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work to tight deadlines and prioritise workload using initiative
- Impeccable stakeholder management skills
- High level of Emotional Intelligence
For further information, please apply below.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 14 Sep 2022 JOB ID: JPP7249