London (West End) SALARY: £14 - £16 PER: Hour TERM: Temporary
Internal Recruitment Consultant
£14-£16 per hour
6-month contract, permanent potential
Are you a recruiter looking for your next move? We have the perfect opportunity for you!
My client, a leading financial tech firm, are currently seeking an Internal Recruitment Consultant to join their Recruitment team in their dynamic London Office. The firm has 7 offices globally and are head quartered in London. The company is growing a fast pace so this is a busy and exciting time to join. The role is initially a fixed term contract role for 6 months, with the possibility of becoming permanent. You will be responsible for attracting the best possible candidates to the firm across a wide range of non-technical disciplines including Operations, Marketing, Project and Finance. You will oversee the recruitment process from the interview to offer stage and beyond.
What you’ll do:
- Identify current and future hiring needs.
- Develop & update job descriptions & recruitment advertisements.
- Advertise job openings on careers pages, job boards and social networks (e.g. LinkedIn)
- Filter and phone screen candidates & update them on hiring processes.
- Manage candidate pipelines, directly scheduling interviews with hiring managers.
- Report to hiring managers and HR managers on the status of open positions.
Who you are:
- Demonstrated work experience as an Internal Recruiter, Recruiter or similar role.
- Solid understanding of full-cycle recruiting.
- Strong experience sourcing candidates and controlling multiple role pipelines simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Articulate, proactive and engaging.
- Confident speaking with candidates and negotiating salaries.
- £500 personal training budget to spend on books, courses, conferences or training materials to help you develop.
- Health insurance.
- 25 days' holiday per year plus bank holidays.
Please apply below now if you're interested!
POSTED: 16 Nov 2021 JOB ID: JCRECRUIT24292