Interim HRBP – Banking – Mat Cover
London (City of) SALARY: £350 - £370 PER: Day TERM: Temporary
Our client, a highly reputable global investment management company are seeking an experienced HR Business Partner to join their HR team on a 5-month Maternity cover contract, supporting across talent development, employee relations and diversity and inclusion. Working a minimum of 3 days in their impressive City office, this is a chance to join an amazing team with a great company culture and the opportunity to make an immediate impact.
Key roles & responsibilities:
- Support the design and implementation of talent projects in line with wider business strategy
- Partner with HR Business Partners to manage talent initiatives and other key projects
- Collaborate with managers and recruitment team to create strategic hiring plans
- Provide HR advice and guidance to managers on talent issues, along with generalist support across various HR and talent areas
- Develop and maintain strong productive and commercial working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Create reports, analyse and provide relevant data and metrics to drive process efficiency
- Act as main point of contact and expert for all company HR’s functions and processes across all areas of HR
Skills and experienced required:
- Proven experience working as a commercial HR Business Partner in a dynamic organisation.
- CIPD Qualified.
- Excellent communication skills with confident delivery
- Able to work both independently and work collaboratively as part of a team
- Must be self-motivated and passionate about delivering a high-quality service and experience
- Data oriented approach and analytically minded
- Logical problem solver with great situational judgement and use of own initiative, ability to deliver effective solutions
- Fast learner with ability to thrive in a fast changing, global environment
- Pragmatic with high levels of empathy and emotional intelligence
POSTED: 05 May 2022 JOB ID: AI5863