Interim HR Policy Writer – Banking
London (City of) SALARY: £550 - £615 PER: Day TERM: Temporary
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a bright and experienced HR Policy Writer to join on an urgent temporary contract, at a well-known and globally recognised financial services organisation. This organisation offer hybrid working, lovely offices in the City of London, and a very generous day rate. They may be open to a fully remote person for this one too, so please do apply if you think this might be your ideal role.
The role entails:
- Writing policies to a high standard, relating to HR, within a large, global Financial Institution
- Using your initiative to add value as needed in other policy writing areas
- Writing policies on compliance and anti money laundering within Banking if you have this experience too
To apply for this role you must have:
- A minimum of 6 years working within HR within banking / FS will be ideal
- A proven track record in writing policies
- Strong UK employment law knowledge
- Excellent written and spoken English
- A self-starter who is able to work autonomously
- Immediately available and able to commit to the duration of the contract
- You must have the right to work in the UK.
POSTED: 12 May 2022 JOB ID: AI6113