Interim HR Business Partner – Ed-Tech!
London (City of) SALARY: £55,000 - £65,000 PER: Annum TERM: Temporary
Our client is an established Professional Services Organisation. They are looking for an experienced and passionate HR Business Partner to join their team on an FTC until January 2023. Working in partnership with business leaders, key stakeholders, and specialists within the HR team to shape, develop and deliver HR innovative plans and strategic solutions to meet the needs of the business. The organisation offer a hybrid working model, with Mondays and Wednesdays working from their lovely Notting Hill offices, with three days working from home.
The key role responsibilities include:
- Overseeing the full HR Generalist Remit from an operational and strategic perspective, looking for ways to continually improve on business processes
- Full life cycle – recruitment, contracts and offers, onboarding, training, all the way through to offboarding
- Implementing and updating company policies and procedures in line with changing UK legislation
- Delegate effectively to your direct report/s within your team
- Continue to add value to the EDI strategy in place
- Reporting responsibilities including producing accurate reports for Directors
Skills and experience required:
- A degree in HR, or CIPD qualification
- A naturally collaborative person who has excellent stakeholder management skills
- Ability to build strong professional relationships quickly
- Tech savvy, with an understanding of using HRIS and MS Office
- Ability to work on independent workload and prioritising
- Strong understanding of UK employment law
For further information, apply below!
POSTED: 13 May 2022 JOB ID: KL5472