Infrastructure Finance Professional
London (West End) SALARY: £480 - £535 PER: Day TERM: Contract
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the world’s leading asset management firms. With over 10trillion USD worth of assets under management, our client is fully committed to providing a broad range of investment solutions for their clients, aiming to achieve the optimum balance between risk and opportunity.
This role is to start as soon as possible for 6 months (with a possibility of extension). It will involve working on one specific project for a middle-east based National Infrastructure fund. Please note, there will be no international travel required.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Act as subject matter expert on variety of topics drawing on experience and expertise in infrastructure-focused development finance institutions, public-private partnerships, and blended finance
- Collaborate with colleagues and client team to design proposed program for concessional infrastructure financing program, including extensive analysis of international benchmarks and precedents, understanding of local ecosystem and regulatory framework, risk-return analyses, product offerings and structures, among other parameters
- Develop detailed benchmarking assessment of a variety of practices and policies across infrastructure-focused development finance institutions, including transaction assessment and due diligence processes and documentation, risk appetite frameworks, approaches to pricing and concessionality, investment policies, approaches to additionality and ‘crowding out’ concerns, and other related topics.
WHAT YOU WILL HAVE:
- Extensive professional experience with international development finance institutions, with focus on infrastructure financing (e.g., World Bank, IFC, IADB, EIB, EBRD, ADB, AIIB)
- Deep knowledge of the lending, investment, risk management, and program design practices of multilateral and national development banks
- Experience with infrastructure sector transactions and programs, particularly public-private partnerships; deep understanding of program design, global practices and precedents, and governance and management considerations
- Experience with concessional and grant-based programmes, such as those to narrow viability gaps for long-term infrastructure investment
- Very strong research and synthesis capabilities
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Well-established, deep professional network across infrastructure-focused development finance institution activity
WHAT YOU WILL GET:
- £480.00 - £535.00 per day depending on experience
- HYBRID role (3 days office-based / 2 days wfh)
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 09 Jan 2023 JOB ID: BB/INF/28735