In-store Research Assistant – Rolling Temp Basis
London (City of) SALARY: £12 - £12 PER: Hour TERM: Temporary
Research based work for an exciting technology company based in central London. You will be working onsite with their client in a retail setting assisting with the implementation of new technology. This is a hands on rolling temporary role that will see you assisting this fantastic technology company with a new project. The hours can suit someone looking for part-time or full-time work, with the need for flexibility to work early mornings or evening shifts across 3 different London locations (zones 1-2).
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- You will be part of a team of researchers who are gathering data trialling a brand new technology for one of the UK’s biggest brands. This research will continue through to product launch.
- You will be following a clear and simple set of instructions to carry out the research and be able to give feedback and report to the Head of Research
- The tasks are very simple so you will be assisting the Research team in carrying out necessary tests to make sure the technology is viable.
- Moving items instore and assisting with product placement.
WHO YOU ARE
- Someone bright and reliable who is able to follow a clear set of instructions
- Interested in technology and consumer marketing
- Able to travel to central and West London easily
- Previous retail or customer facing experience highly advantageous
- Long term commitment
- Flexibility to work weekends
Send your CV today to be considered for this role.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 31 Aug 2022 JOB ID: RSRES27417