In-store Research Assistant – 3 months to 6 months
London (City of) SALARY: £11 - £11 PER: Hour TERM: Temporary
Research based work for an exciting technology company based in central London. You will be working onsite with their client in a retail setting assisting with the implementation of new technology. This is a hands on temporary role for that will see you assisting this fantastic technology company with a new project. This will be working full-time 5 days per week with flexibility to work early morning or evening shifts.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- You will be part of a team of researchers who are gathering data trialling a brand new technology for one of the UK’s biggest brands. This research will continue through to product launch.
- You will be following a clear and simple set of instructions to carry out the research and be able to give feedback and report to the Head of Research
- The tasks are very simple so you will be assisting the Research team in carrying out necessary tests to make sure the technology is viable.
- Moving items instore and assisting with product placement.
WHO YOU ARE
- Someone bright and reliable who is able to follow a clear set of instructions
- Interested in technology and consumer marketing
- Able to travel to central London easily
- Previous retail or customer facing experience highly advantageous
Send your CV today to be considered for this role.
POSTED: 25 May 2021 JOB ID: RSRES22547