In-store Data Collection & Research Assistant – 2 – 3 weeks
London (Greater) SALARY: £11 - £11 PER: Hour TERM: Temporary
Our client is looking for assistance with in-store data collection and research. You will be working for an exciting technology company based in Welwyn Garden City. This is a hands-on temporary role for that will see you assisting this technology company with a new project. This will be working full-time 5 days per week with flexibility to work early morning or evening shifts.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- You will be part of a team of instore temps assisting with data collection gathering information to assist with the brand new technology for one of the UK’s biggest brands.
- You will be following a clear and simple set of instructions to carry out the data collection and be able to give feedback and report to the Head of Research
- The tasks are very simple so you will be assisting the Research team in carrying out necessary tests to make sure the technology is viable.
WHO YOU ARE
- Someone bright and reliable who is able to follow a clear set of instructions
- Interested in technology and consumer marketing
- Local to Welwyn Garden City in Hertfordshire
Send your CV today to be considered for this role.
POSTED: 09 Feb 2021 JOB ID: RSWE22072