HRIS and Analytics Officer
London (City of) SALARY: £15 - £15 PER: Hour TERM: Temporary
My client a highly reputable education company is looking for a HRIS and Analytics Officer to assist in the day to day running of their HRIS function. This is a temporary role.
The key role responsibilities include:
- Able to help with data input and reporting on Unit 4
- Be the first point of contact on all payroll and benefits requests
- Create a people management reporting dashboard to produce metrics in an easy-to-read fashion
- Ensuring all records are up to date on Workday
- Knowledge to be able to create reports as needed
- Able to train and support the team on key functionality of the system
Skills and experience required:
- Experience using Unit 4 HRIS software advantageous
- 2 years experience in HRIS role
- CIPD Level 3/5 or degree qualified
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
For further information, please apply below.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 26 May 2023 JOB ID: JPP9772