HR Reward and Data Specialist
London (West End) SALARY: £70,000 - £80,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
An excellent opportunity to join an expanding financial wealth management company in a newly created role managing the reward, data and HR analytics.
Reporting directly to the Chief People Officer, the role will own and lead on the reward and data function. The team has expanded recently, and this is an opportunity to shape and evolve the HR teams data, reporting and reward offerings.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the end-to-end annual reward review process, including bonuses.
- Utilise market data to take the lead globally on compensation.
- Benchmarking job evaluations, ensure existing reward packages remain competitive and develop proposals for remuneration packages for new joiners.
- Create dashboards for the HR team and wider business, providing an insight into key HR metrics, such as gender pay gap reporting, recruitment success, benefits, headcount and attrition analyses.
- Responsible for maximising utility and validity of HRIS and various other HR systems.
Skills and Experience:
- 5 years’ or more experience in people-related data and analytics roles ideally within the financial or professional services sectors.
- Demonstrated ability to manipulate and interpret data into actionable recommendations, processes or procedures.
- Experience of regular usage of at least one HR software system.
- Proven ability to plan and execute complex projects over 3–6-month timeframes.
- Proficiency in the broader Microsoft Office suite, e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Outlook with advanced Excel capabilities.
- Effective stakeholder management and communication experience.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 19 May 2023 JOB ID: NW9640