HR/Recruitment Coordinator – Financial Services
London (City of) SALARY: £38,000 - £42,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
HR/Recruitment Coordinator - Financial Services
City of London
£38,000 - £42,000 Benefits + Bonus
A growing investment firm based in the heart of the City is looking to hire an experienced HR and Recruitment Coordinator across of range of administrative and logistics duties.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
This is a busy HR and Recruitment Coordinator role with lots of variety, so you’ll be the kind of person who enjoys a challenge but is also able to handle very confidential information! Typical duties include:
- Coordinating interviews and liaising with all business units
- Diary Management – scheduling meetings, VC’s across multiple time zones
- Coordinating international travel which could be multi-step and include visas
- Assisting with Projects and Events
- Creating Presentations and working on reports.
- Expense management
- Ad-hoc administrative duties
WHO YOU ARE
To be successful, you will have experience in a similar support role with a keen interest in HR, you require a high level of emotional intelligence, able to handle confidential information and able to work on multiple workstreams at one time.
- Solid experience within an HR/Recruitment Coordinator role
- Experience in Financial Services.
- Ability to work at an incredibly fast pace
- Excellent command of MS packages including PowerPoint and Excel
- High attention to detail
- Strong Education with at least A levels.
This role will pay up to £42k (DOE), in addition to a discretionary bonus and excellent benefits
This a really interesting role where you’ll be surrounded by a supportive and friendly team. We are looking to shortlist this role asap, so apply today.
POSTED: 23 Apr 2021 JOB ID: KHBCHR22395