HR Operations Specialist
London (City of) SALARY: £25 - £32 PER: Hour TERM: Temporary
My client is a highly reputable non-profit consultancy looking for an Interim HR Operations Specialist to support for up to 6 months. This role will be on a part- or full-time basis, based out of their City of London offices with remote working too. This role will be paid hourly, and you will be required to commit to the full duration of the role which could be 6 months.
The key role responsibilities include:
- Working closely with a number of key business functions including HR, Recruitment, Finance and Operations, and being the strategic and operational link between these functions.
- Responsible for all recruitment and resource planning
- Responsible for all policies, processes within the business – looking for ways to improve and develop these
- Work closely with HR to ensure smooth implementation of polices and processes
- Responsible for Learning and Development offer as well as ensuring Diversity and Inclusion strategies are implemented and maintained
- Partner up with the finance team to ensure budgeting and forecasting is carried out, as well as responsible for financial reporting
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum 5+ years working within a similar sized organisation in a similar HR Operations role
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills
- Line management experience
- Able to work to tight deadlines and prioritise
- Experience working within professional services / consultancy
- Strong understanding of UK and international employment law
For further information, please apply below.
POSTED: 10 Dec 2020 JOB ID: AIHRO1889