HR Operations Lead – Fully Remote Scale Up
UK (regional) SALARY: £80,000 - £120,000 PER: Annum TERM: Virtual
A unique opportunity has arisen to join a completely border-less tech scale up, with employees scattered around the globe, working fully remotely across different time zones. This innovative way of working has seen great success since their inception, and now they need a dynamic and progressive HR Operations Lead to play a pivotal role in driving their growth forward.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Develop and implement organization strategies by identifying and researching HR issues and gaps for the business
- Implement HR strategies by establishing department accountabilities, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, and compensation.
- Manage HR operations by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, and counselling employees and alumni
- Develop HR operations financial strategies by estimating, forecasting, and anticipating requirements, ensuring the analysis of key metrics and data for future improvements
- Accomplish innovative and key project results by identifying and clarifying issues and priorities
- Manging and nurturing key stakeholder relationships externally and internally
- Support management by providing HR advice, counsel, and decisions-making support.
- Guide and support key management and employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating policies for the organisation.
- Complies with all local legal employment requirements by studying existing and new legislation across jurisdictions globally
Skills and qualifications:
- CIPD Qualification (Level 7) or equivalent experience with an excellent understanding of relevant HR and employment law and legislation compliance
- Coming into an organisation to support with a HR Operations Transformation at a Senior/Project Management Level
- High level of knowledge and understanding of HR systems, ideally with experience of implementing new and innovative software
- Experience of providing advice at a senior level on any aspect of the Operations function with credibility and resilience
- Confident and excellent judgement in high pressure, high profile client facing situations,
- Successful delivery of and proven passion for an equality, diversity initiatives to support the achievement of core strategic objectives
POSTED: 05 May 2022 JOB ID: AI5887