HR Officer – Temporary
London (City of) SALARY: £20 - £23 PER: Hour TERM: Temporary
My client is a non-for profit organisation, looking for an experienced HR Officer to support their UK employees. This role will be on a Temporary full-time basis for roughly 4 weeks, mainly office based from their London city offices, and reporting in to the Head of People.
The key role responsibilities include:
- Overseeing the full employee life cycle, onboarding and offboarding lifecycle
- Full recruitment admin – drafting JDs, booking interviews, screening candidates and preparing interview packs, and offer letters
- Full administrative responsibilities for the monthly payroll - input only
- Updating company policies and procedures in line with UK employment law
- International mobility aspects of the workforce, ensuring all documentation is up to date and compliant with UK legislation.
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum 2 years working in a HR position
- CIPD Qualified – desirable
- Able to work to tight deadlines and prioritise
- Tech savvy, with experience in using various HRIS and advanced excel skills.
- Be absolutely committed to a career in HR
For further information, please apply below.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 17 Mar 2023 JOB ID: JPP9350