HR Manager – Twickenham
London (Greater) SALARY: £40,000 - £45,000 PER: Annum TERM: Contract
HR Manager - Twickenham
£40,000 - £45,000pa
Our client, is seeking an HR Manager to Lead the HR/ Facilities team in the UK to cover a maternity leave. This is an opportunity where you will cover a wide range of HR duties across several locations. Initially, the role will be based in the Twickenham office 3 days a week with the remaining 2 days working from home.
This role would be ideal for someone who is looking for a busy and varied role. Our client is seeking an HR Manager who will ensure strategic goals of the business are met, leading on HR projects, and smooth running of day-to-day HR duties.
- Review and monitor HR policies
- Manage Employee Relation cases
- Escalate and manage HR queries
- Oversee training needs / inductions
- Lead on HR projects
- Report on HR metrics
- Manage start to finish of the recruitment cycle
To be successful in this HR Manager role it is desirable that you are CIPD qualified, have strong organisational skills and exhibit a high level of professionalism. You must be able to take initiative in difficult situations and have a strong attention to detail.
- CIPD qualified
- Experience in leading Employee Relations
- Very strong attention to detail
- Experience in managing a team
- Team player
- Extremely strong organisational skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to present information clearly
POSTED: 10 May 2021 JOB ID: MCHR22270