HR Manager – Tech – 6 Month FTC
London (City of) SALARY: £45,000 - £55,000 PER: Annum TERM: Contract
My client, a boutique software company, are looking for an experienced HR Manager to fulfil a 6-month maternity cover contract. This busy role will be on a full-time basis, leading a Senior HR Administrator, and reporting into the c-suite.
The key role responsibilities include:
- Working collaboratively across the key areas of the business to influence and support line managers and business heads
- Leading on full end-to-end recruitment processes across a variety of employment specialisms in the business
- Managing full employee lifecycle processes including on-boarding and leaver interviews
- Coaching line managers through bi-annual reviews of staff and support in Talent Development plans
- Leading, as required, on a varied range of ER cases
- Ensuring the continued adherence to existing HR policies in line with the needs of the business.
- Communicating key internal HR messages to the workforce in a way that is engaging
- Ad-hoc project work, including supporting on Employee Wellbeing initiatives.
Skills and experience required:
- Proven track record working within a senior HR Generalist position
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team
- Highly organised, with attention to detail and ability to think analytically
- A strong communicator, both written and verbal
- A proven track record in working in a high growth, scale up organisation
- Strong understanding of UK employment law is essential
- Working knowledge of major HR systems
- CIPD qualified to Level 5 would be ideal
For further information, please apply below.
POSTED: 23 Jun 2022 JOB ID: KL6665