HR Manager- Startup Experience
Dubai, UAE SALARY: 25,000 AED - 30,000 AED PER: Month TERM: Permanent
Our client is looking for a skilled HR manager with a strong startup experience to oversee all aspects of Human Resources practices and processes. The role will support business needs and ensure the proper implementation of company strategy and objectives.
- Partners with the leadership team to understand and execute the organization's human resource and talent strategy particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention, and succession planning.
- Manages the talent acquisition process, which may include recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants, particularly for managerial, exempt, and professional roles; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Analyzes trends in compensation and benefits; researches and proposes competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent.
- Develop and implement overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Manage complex employee relations casework including dispute resolutions, disciplinaries, grievances, absence, retirement and redundancy.
- Ensures complete and timely preparation of documents for the purpose of Trade Licenses and permit issuance and renewals.
- Maintains & tracks records of personnel and commercial/registration-related documents for subsequent use.
- Renew, update and keep up all employees’ visas and work contracts on time to guarantee that organization’s records are up to date in the labor and Immigration Departments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, preferably an Arabic Speaker.
- At least 5 years' experience in a startup environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organizations HRIS and talent management systems.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP highly desired.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 06 Dec 2023 JOB ID: FL_DXB_HR