HR Manager – Notting Hill Based – Financial Services
London (West End) SALARY: £60,000 - £65,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
My client, a traditional boutique Financial Services firm, are looking for an experienced, resilient, and capable standalone HR Manager. This role will be on a permanent basis, largely office based from their friendly Notting Hill Gate offices, with occasional working from home days available too.
Benefits include a very generous annual discretionary bonus (could be up to 40% of your salary) and comes with an enhanced benefits package.
The key role responsibilities include:
- Supporting on the full employee life cycle – recruitment, contracts and offers, onboarding, training and development, all the way through to offboarding
- Implementing and updating company policies and procedures in line with changing UK legislation
- Own any global mobility queries and resolve compliantly, helping the Singapore office
- Own the SMCR matters from an HR perspective
- Ownership of the HRIS, maintaining the integrity of the data
- Handling all ER queries from disciplinaries, grievances as well as adept at conflict resolution
- Supporting on all benefits, pensions auto enrolment and any reward matters too
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum 4+ years working within a HR position within Professional Services/ Financial Services / Consultancy
- University graduate preferred and CIPD of any level would be desirable too
- Highly resilient and confident in the work that they produce
- Self-starter – highly proactive and ‘plugged in’ to the wider HR community
- Extremely high stakeholder management skills
- Tech savvy, with an understanding of HRIS
- Strong understanding of UK employment law
For further information, please apply below.
POSTED: 30 Jun 2022 JOB ID: AI5558