HR Manager – Investment Banking
London (City of) SALARY: £75,000 - £85,000 PER: Annum TERM: Contract
My client is a highly reputable Investment Banking and Private Equity firm of 100 employees, looking for an experienced HR Manager to support their UK and European employees. This role will be on a full time basis, offering hybrid working (2 days in the office each week), and reporting in to the HR Director. This role is initially on a 12 month contract basis but a permanent role could be considered.
This firm offer an absolutely astounding benefits and bonus package, and they are seeking a bright and capable HR professional with experience working in a similarly demanding role within financial services.
The key role responsibilities include:
- This is a true generalist position. You will oversee the full employee life cycle, onboarding and offboarding lifecycle within the Investment Banking arm of the business
- Full recruitment process accountability, including coaching line managers on best practice and process to secure the best candidates on the market
- Updating company policies and procedures in line with UK employment law
- Maintaining the FCA compliance trackers including SMCR, compliance, and other record keeping
- International mobility aspects of the workforce, ensuring all documentation is up to date and compliant with UK legislation.
- Closely align with business leaders to manage the performance of the workforce by closely monitoring performance reviews, probation reviews, exit interviews
- Take an active role in all learning and development and training needs for the employees from intern level upwards
- Passionate about Diversity, Inclusion and Wellbeing and willing to support on these projects
Skills and experience required:
- Proven track record operating at a senior level in HR within Financial Services
- Impeccable professionalism and stakeholder management skills
- CIPD Qualified to level 7 or a masters degree in HR
- Able to work to tight deadlines and prioritise
- Tech savvy, with experience in using various HRIS and advanced excel skills.
- Experience working within financial services – essential
For further information, please apply below.
POSTED: 24 Nov 2021 JOB ID: AI4177