London (Greater) SALARY: £60,000 - £70,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
My client, an established Management Consultancy at the very top of their game, are looking for an experienced HR Manager. This role will be on a permanent basis with hybrid working.
The key role responsibilities include:
- Supporting on the full employee life cycle – recruitment, contracts and offers, onboarding, training, and development, all the way through to offboarding
- Implementing and updating company policies and procedures in line with changing UK legislation
- Mentor your direct reports and take accountability for their development journey
- Own any global mobility queries and resolve compliantly
- Ownership of the HRIS (Workday), maintaining the integrity of the data
- Handling all complex ER queries from disciplinaries, grievances as well as adept at conflict resolution
- Supporting on all benefits, pensions auto enrolment and any reward matters too
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum 5+ years working within a HR position within Professional Services/ Financial Services / Consultancy
- University or CIPD qualified
- Highly resilient and confident in the work that they produce
- Self-starter – highly proactive and ‘plugged in’ to the wider HR community
- Extremely high stakeholder management skills
- Tech savvy, with an understanding of HRIS – Workday preferred
- Strong understanding of UK employment law
For further information, please apply below.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 20 Nov 2023 JOB ID: JPP9180