UK (Regional) SALARY: £45,000 - £50,000 PER: Annum TERM: Contract
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a HR manager to join a security company. This is a 12 month FTC maternity cover, and is a hybrid role 3 days in the office and 2 days from home.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Overseeing the full employee life cycle, including onboarding, performance management, employee relations, compensation and benefits all the way through to offboarding
- Ensuring that recruitment processes are seamless, from selection to onboarding
- Reviewing business training demands, designing, and implementing appropriate programs and tools around compliance, departments, and future developments
- Line managing the HR team
- Updating company policies and procedures in line with UK employment law, liaising with HR consultants where necessary
- Ensuring HR systems are accurate and up to date on HRIS
Skills & Experience Required:
- Proven experience of working within a similar role
- Strong background in recruitment is desired
- Hold a Business Management or HR related qualification
- Highly organised, pro-active, and enthusiastic about providing fantastic employee experiences
- Have sound knowledge of UK employment law
- Ability to communicate across all levels
- Have high emotional intelligence and with a solution focused approach, demonstrating the ability to listen with a solid ethical and moral judgement
- Confidence in using MS office and HR Smart Software. Experience of Workday’ is desirable
To be considered for this role, apply below!
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 26 May 2023 JOB ID: JPP9973