London (Greater) SALARY: £40,000 - £50,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a HR Manager role in a boutique 5 star hotel, based in East London. This is a full-time role, almost entirely office-based, working alongside an HR Officer, so will suit a very self-motivated individual who enjoys being a people-facing HR.. There is also a great benefits package on offer including a meal allowance, Food & Beverage discount in the bar & restaurant and employee room rates and excellent room rates for friends and family.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Ensuring the smooth running of the HR department; supporting & advising the senior management team with all aspects of HR.
- Regular reporting of HR metrics and setting of KPI’s and performance measures
- Managing the HR system and ensuring all HR activities are completed & recorded in line with employment law and best practice
- Coaching and mentoring managers and providing support for employee relations, including disciplinaries and grievances, performance issues and effective absence management to facilitate performance management process
- Driving all recruitment and talent management activities including employee life cycle events and leading a creative hotel induction program
- Driving improvements across the business including retention, reward and employee satisfaction
- Providing effective training solutions and devising training plans for employees at all levels to drive culture of learning and development
- Ensuring all HR policies are reviewed and updated, in line with current legislation
- Work closely with the finance team to process monthly payroll
Skills and Experience Required:
- Able to work to tight deadlines and extremely organised
- CIPD qualification improved
- A natural skill for building relationships with stakeholders
- Recruitment experience including interviewing, direct sourcing, pipelining
- Experience in a customer service or hospitality experience would be preferable
- Flexibility in regard to work responsibilities as the company firmly believes in flexibility and multi-skilling and you may be asked to do different tasks from time to time in order to meet the needs of the guests and colleagues.
- Have a high attention to detail and a commitment to your responsibilities
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply now.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 09 Sep 2022 JOB ID: MF7314