London (West End) SALARY: £40,000 - £60,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Part time - 3 days a week
A fabulous consultancy in the West End is looking for a permanent HR Manager to step in and run the division on a 3 day a week basis. This is is a standalone role so we need someone who is happy to do the administrative tasks as well as the more strategic work. A fantastic opportunity to join a role with an open minded and forward-thinking team.
- To manage all day-to-day HR issues and policies in the business reporting back to the directors as required.
- To manage recruitment activity across the business and establish a talent management strategy to ensure the business recruits and retains a high performing team.
- To deliver a rolling learning and development programme designed to grow team skills and capabilities.
- To provide leadership and mentoring to the team on HR related issues.
- To implement, monitor and review HR policies appropriate for a small but growing business, and recommend and implement changes where necessary.
- To provide guidance on HR requirements, trends and developments as required.
- To advise and mentor team members on HR issues as appropriate.
- To manage the recruitment process across the business.
- To create and manage a talent management strategy.
- To manage the rolling learning and development programme.
- To manage the performance appraisal process and train line managers on how to deliver effective appraisals and manage performance.
- To work with the management to establish HR and employment practices for PA’s European offices and future global offices.
- To develop relationships with employment law advisors and recruitment agencies to enable quick and effective access to advice as required.
- To be a member of and on occasions lead specialist project groups dealing with strategic issues that the company wishes to address.
- To act as an ambassador for the company at all times.
Competencies required for the successful performance of the role:
- Technical - Skills specific to the role:
- Analytical and Reasoning Skills – the ability to define, process and solve work related problems
- Commercial Awareness - Understand the way the company operates, its clients and competitors
- Personal Impact – the ability to present a professional image and communicate effectively
- Presents self as a confident, competent professional and acts as an ambassador for the company.
- Client Care – Understands the level of client care delivered by the business and ensures HR policies and recruitment are designed to facility high quality client care at all times.
- Firm Contribution – The ability to contribute to the company as an individual and as a senior team member
- Motivation and Values – the personal motivators and values that impact on performance
- Up to £60,000 pro rated
- 3 days a week
- Working from home when needed
- Hours are 9am- 5.30pm (flexible).
- 25 days holiday (pro rated)
- Health insurance
- Stunning offices
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply today.
POSTED: 21 Sep 2020 JOB ID: DUPTHR21521