HR Generalist – Part Time (3 days)
UK (regional) SALARY: £40,000 - £45,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
HR Generalist - Part-time (25 hours per week)
£40,000 - £45,000 pro-rata
6-12 month FTC
A fantastic opportunity for an HR Generalist to cover a maternity contract for a growing Software firm located in Berkshire. This is a standalone role that requires the HR professional to oversee and deliver a proactive HR service to the management team and employees. This is the ideal position for someone who enjoys a varied role and getting involved in all aspects of HR and related activities. The position would suit someone who enjoys being hands-on as you will be involved with all areas including recruitment, training and development, learning and development, and personnel administration.
What you'll do;
- Act as HR Business Partner to the Senior Managers and Executive Team
- Provide coaching and support to managers as required
- The first point of contact for HR-related queries
- Recruitment; advertising, sourcing, and interviewing candidates
- Work closely with the global HR team
- Contribute and support the development and implementation of HR projects and processes.
- Implement and advise on UK employment law
- Oversee the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of the office
- Work closely the Finance team to ensure all payroll is accurate
What you'll need;
The successful candidate will be CIPD qualified to level 5 or higher/equivalent.
Excellent listening and presentation skills
People orientated and results-driven
Knowledge of UK employment law and HR best practice
Good commercial acumen
Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels across the company
If you're self-motivated and have a track record in making a difference, this could be the role for you!
POSTED: 21 Sep 2020 JOB ID: AJLHRGEN21595