HR Generalist – Global IT company
UK (regional) SALARY: £30,000 - £40,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
An exciting opportunity has arisen, for an experienced and capable HR Generalist to join a highly reputable global IT company, to support the international and executive employees. This role will be on a full-time, or part time basis, working largely remotely and with a truly fantastic company culture. There will be occasional travel to the Global HQ in the Thames Valley area, so you must be able to commute as needed.
The key role responsibilities include:
- Overseeing the full HR Remit – main point of contact for all employee matters
- Full life cycle – recruitment, contracts and offers, onboarding, training, all the way through to offboarding
- Implementing and updating company policies and procedures in line with changing UK legislation
- Handling all complex ER cases from disciplinaries, grievances as well as adept at conflict resolution
- Data driven and always returning to the data to guide you on key employee areas of concern from turnover to diversity
- Supporting the monthly payroll submissions, also overseeing all benefits, pensions auto enrolment and any reward matters too
Skills and experience required:
- Proven experience working within an autonomous HR role
- Ideally degree educated, CIPD qualified or aspirations to complete CIPD (desirable)
- Excellent administration and organisational skills
- Tech savvy with exposure to Workday preferably or advanced understanding of HRIS
- Able to work to tight deadlines and prioritise tasks instinctively
- Proactively aware of UK and international employment law and compliance; able to advise Senior Management
- A people person who enjoys finding solutions and going out of your way to help people
- Self-starter – highly proactive and ‘plugged in’ to the wider HR community
All applicants will be considered, even should you not tick all the boxes.
For further information, please apply below.
POSTED: 06 Jan 2022 JOB ID: AS24674