HR Generalist – FMCG
London (Greater) SALARY: £40,000 - £45,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
My client is a very cool and growing FMCG company looking for an HR Generalist to support their growth strategy. This role is permanent and full time, and they offer a hybrid working model, blending work from home, and a couple of days a week in their lovely head office in South West London.
Reporting to the HR Director, you will be one of a small but busy HR team, so this role suits a proactive self-starter who enjoys working in, and continuing to help build, a high performing culture.
The key role responsibilities include:
- Partner with business leaders across the company, to provide support and guidance on all people matters
- Implementing and updating company policies and procedures in line with UK and international employment law
- Update employee HRIS and manage the HR inbox
- Coaching managers on best practice and ER matters
- Handling all ER casework as the hr lead on those matters
- Partner closely with the Talent team to support on recruitment matters – from interviewing to onboarding
- Ownership of internal communications from an HR perspective, so impeccable written and spoken English is a must.
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum 3+ years working within an HR Generalist role within Creative or FMCG
- Immediately available or on very short notice
- High volume recruitment experience including interviewing
- Able to work to tight deadlines and prioritise tasks instinctively
- Strong understanding of UK and international employment law
- A people person who enjoys finding solutions and going out of your way to help people
For further information, please apply below.
POSTED: 18 Aug 2021 JOB ID: AI3209