HR Generalist – Financial Services
London (City of) SALARY: £50,000 - £60,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
My client is a highly reputable and friendly boutique financial services company looking for an experienced HR Generalist to support their UK and European office base. This role will be on a full time basis, and is a standalone HR role. This will be a permanent hybrid role, and the company offices are in the City of London.
The key role responsibilities include:
- Overseeing the full employee life cycle, including recruitment, onboarding and offboarding lifecycle, and complex ER
- Implementing and updating company policies and procedures in line with UK and international employment law
- Working closely with other areas of the business to add value to current working practices
- Providing support, guidance, and advice to line managers within the business, on all HR and ER related matters, in a professional and timely manner
- Understanding of specific employee FCA compliance requirements for UK Banking and Financial Services in the UK
- Overseeing and managing all compliance and international mobility aspects of the workforce, ensuring all documentation is up to date and compliant with UK and international legislation.
- Management of monthly payroll process, as well as pension, reward and benefits programmes
- Tech savvy, with experience in using various HRIS and advanced excel skills.
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum 5+ years working within a senior HR Generalist position
- Recruitment experience including interviewing and direct sourcing
- CIPD Qualified ideally not not essential
- Able to work to tight deadlines and prioritise
- Experience working within financial services, but open to professional services background too
- Strong understanding of UK and international employment law
For further information, please apply below.
POSTED: 24 Nov 2021 JOB ID: AI4339