HR Generalist – Boutique Banking
London (City of) SALARY: £50,000 - £55,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
My client is a highly reputable boutique bank, looking for an experienced HR Generalist to support their London and global office base. This role will be on a full time basis, reporting in to the HR Director
The key role responsibilities include:
- Overseeing the full employee life cycle, including recruitment, onboarding and offboarding lifecycle, and complex ER
- Implementing and updating company policies and procedures in line with UK and international employment law
- Providing support, guidance, and advice to line managers within the business, on all HR and ER related matters, in a professional and timely manner
- Experience in implementing and maintaining the SMCR issues, compliance, record keeping and follow up
- Overseeing and managing all compliance and international mobility aspects of the workforce, ensuring all documentation is up to date and compliant with UK and international legislation.
- Management of monthly payroll process, as well as pension, reward, and benefits programmes
- Tech savvy, with experience in using various HRIS and advanced excel skills.
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum 5+ years working within a senior HR Generalist position
- High volume recruitment experience including interviewing and direct sourcing
- CIPD Qualified
- Able to work to tight deadlines and prioritise
- Experience working within financial services, banking or fintech
- Strong understanding of UK and international employment law
- Strong understanding of SMCR
For further information, please apply below.
POSTED: 16 Jun 2021 JOB ID: AI2551