London (Greater) SALARY: £18 - £23 PER: Hour TERM: Temporary
An exciting opportunity has arisen for HR Generalist on a temporary basis running for roughly 2 months. The successful candidate will report directly to the Head of HR and will work on a hybrid basis 3 days in the office and 2 days from home.
The key role responsibilities include:
- Overseeing the full employee life cycle, including recruitment, onboarding and offboarding lifecycle
- Manage the full recruitment process from creating the JD with the hiring manager, benchmarking salaries, advertising the role, through to interviewing candidates and offering the roles, and then onboarding and ensuring the candidate journey runs smoothly
- Continually pipeline candidates for live or future roles
- Providing support, guidance, and advice to line managers within the business, on all HR and Recruitment related matters, in a professional and timely manner
- Tech savvy, with experience in using various HRIS and advanced excel skills.
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum 2+ years working within Recruitment and HR
- Recruitment experience including interviewing, direct sourcing, pipelining
- CIPD Qualified – desirable but not essential
- A quick learner who can hit the ground running
- Able to work to tight deadlines and prioritise – extremely organised
For further information, please apply below!
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 15 Sep 2023 JOB ID: JPP0926