London (Greater) SALARY: £55,000 - £65,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
My client, a boutique private equity firm are looking for a Senior HR Generalist to come on board their team. A hybrid role working 3 days per week in their lovely central London offices, this is an exciting newly created role within the company which requires someone with a strong generalist skill set and a drive to learn and grow. A very generous salary and benefits package will be give offered with this opportunity.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Supporting on the full employee life cycle – recruitment, contracts and offers, onboarding, training and development, all the way through to offboarding
- Implementing and updating company policies and procedures in line with changing UK legislation
- Own any global mobility queries and resolve compliantly
- Collaborate with colleagues on benchmarking activities and year end processes
- Ownership of the HRIS, maintaining the integrity of the data
- Partner with the wider ops team in maturing the firms coaching, mentoring and, L&D offerings
- Supporting with ER queries from disciplinaries, grievances as well as adept at conflict resolution
- Supporting on all benefits, pensions auto enrolment and any reward matters too
- Regularly monitor internal metrics
Skills and Experience Required:
- Proven experience working in generalist capacity within the financial services sector (essential)
- CIPD or relevant HR qualifications (desirable)
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- UK employment law whizz
- Ability to prioritise and work independently
- Have a process driven analytical mindset
For further information, apply below!
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 31 Oct 2022 JOB ID: KL7294