London (City of) SALARY: £40,000 - £50,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
My client, a global events company are looking for a standalone HR Generalist to join their team. The role is a predominantly office-based position within a boutique company in the heart of central London. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is wanting to take the next step in their career and add real value to an exisiting function.
Role & Responsibilities:
- To be the first point of contact on all HR matters, overseeing the full employee lifecycle from onboarding through to offboarding
- Providing support, guidance, and advice to the senior leadership team and line managers within the business, on all HR related matters, in a professional and timely manner
- Work closely with heads of departments to facilitate the recruitment of new personnel
- Pioneer and support on wellbeing and engagement initiatives and be passionate about delivering and impeccable employee experience
- Ensure that policies and procedures are kept up to date in line with UK employment law
- Experience in working within compensation and benefits as part of your generalist remit
- Ensure that HRIS and internal systems are kept up to date
- Tech savvy, with experience in using various HRIS and advanced excel skills.
Experience & Skills required:
- Proven experience working at an advisory level
- Hold a relevant HR or CIPD qualification
- Strong understanding of recruitment processes
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- A passionate for delivering an impeccable employee experience
- Employment Law whizz who loves keeping up to date on legislative changes
- Able to work to tight deadlines and prioritise – extremely organised
For further information, please apply below!
POSTED: 21 Jul 2022 JOB ID: KL6869