London (West End) SALARY: £80,000 - £90,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
My client, a key player in the Life Sciences field, is looking for an accomplished and credible HR Director to support their global expansion, strategic ambitions, and existing global workforce population. This role will be on a full-time basis, largely home based with occasional commuting to their central London offices, and reporting into the CEO.
The key role responsibilities include:
- Work collaboratively across the key areas of the business to influence and support the international growth and scale up plans and strategy
- Implement and roll out a full HR strategy, in line with the wider company strategy
- Providing support, guidance, and advice to line managers within the business, on all People and Culture matters, in a professional and timely manner
- Working at a very fast pace with lots of ambiguity and change, and being able to thrive in that environment
- A natural leader who is able to coach and develop their HR team of four very strong and capable HR professionals
- Tech savvy, with experience in working with HRIS, and advanced excel skills.
- To enable and encourage a healthy reliance on data and reporting in order to support the strategy and business objectives
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum 7+ years working within a senior HR Generalist position
- A strong leader with a proven track record in line management
- A proven track record in working in a high growth, scale up organisation, ideally PE backed
- Experience working for a multinational organisation – ideal
- Strong understanding of UK employment law is essential
- CIPD qualified to Level 7
For further information, please apply below.
POSTED: 02 Jul 2021 JOB ID: AI2905