HR Coordinator – Creative Industries
London (City of) SALARY: £30,000 - £30,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
My client is an award-winning digital media agency, looking for an experienced and friendly HR Coordinator to join the team, reporting into the Head of People. This role is on a full-time basis, with a hybrid approach to home and office working, with two days working from home each week and three days working in the stunning offices in Central London. They also offer flexible working as standard and have a fantastic approach to employees work life balance and wellbeing.
This is a rare opportunity to join a world-renowned organisation, and work alongside some of the warmest, people centric and progressive HR professionals in the Creative industries.
The key role responsibilities include:
- Supporting the full employee life cycle, from an administrative perspective
- Act as the administrative anchor to the HR team of four, and taking a proactive approach – never being scared to use your initiative to suggest new ways of working
- Supporting on all queries from employees around HR matters, anything from queries on parental leave, to benefits and payroll, sickness and absence, to training and development.
- Support on wellbeing and employee engagement administration and be passionate about delivering and impeccable employee experience
- Taking ownership of keeping the HR System up to date at all times, and continually looking for ways to get the most out of the software
Skills and experience required:
- Proven track record working within HR in an HR Support role
- A passion for the creative industries is an absolute must
- Tech savvy, with experience in using HRIS and confident using excel and MS Office to a high standard
- Able to work to tight deadlines and prioritise – extremely organised
- Takes an interest in employment law and legislative changes, and a genuine desire for a career in HR
- A genuinely lovely and warm individual who is passionate about delivering an impeccable employee experience
For further information, please apply below.
POSTED: 25 Nov 2021 JOB ID: AI4419