HR Coordinator – Asset Management
London (West End) SALARY: £38,000 - £40,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
My client is a highly reputable Asset Management firm, looking for an experienced HR Coordinator to support their UK HR team. This role will be on a full time basis, mainly office based from their slick West End offices, and reporting in to the HR Director, forming part of a team of four in HR.
The key role responsibilities include:
- Overseeing the full employee life cycle, onboarding and offboarding lifecycle
- Full recruitment admin – drafting JDs, booking interviews, screening candidates and preparing interview packs, and offer letters
- Full administrative responsibilities for the monthly payroll - input only
- Updating company policies and procedures in line with UK employment law
- Maintaining the FCA compliance trackers including SMCR, compliance, and other record keeping
- International mobility aspects of the workforce, ensuring all documentation is up to date and compliant with UK legislation.
- Passionate about Diversity, Inclusion and Wellbeing and willing to support on these projects
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum 2 years working within an HR Assistant position
- CIPD Qualified – must have
- Able to work to tight deadlines and prioritise
- Tech savvy, with experience in using various HRIS and advanced excel skills.
- Experience working within financial services – essential
- Be absolutely committed to a career in HR ideally within Financial Services.
For further information, please apply below.
POSTED: 25 Aug 2021 JOB ID: AI3279