HR Business Partner – Saudi
International (other) SALARY: 30,000 AED - 55,000 AED PER: Month TERM: Permanent
Our client is looking for an HR Business Partner for their team. The Senior Manager will have responsibility for developing strategies to improve engagement and may manage programs designed to foster it, such as employee recognition programs, wellness programs and other activities aimed at creating a positive workplace environment. An engagement manager may also have responsibilities in internal employee communications and shaping corporate culture.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Increase interest in having a dedicated engagement manager may be associated with a shift in how employee engagement is measured.
- Building an environment where employees are engaged and can perform at their fullest potential.
- responsible for nurturing culture and engagement while overseeing strategies focused on improving the experience between managers and employees.
- Serve as an internal advisor initiating ideas across the organization that influence strategy, engagement, and a collaborative culture that drive pride, passion and advocacy.
- Create and executed a global, strategic roadmap centered around best in class initiatives leveraging data to implement strategies that promote and achieve a culture of excellence and high engagement.
- Developing and executing an approach that capitalizes on employee engagement survey strategies that support business priorities.
- Deploying an effective engagement survey by partnering with key stakeholders across HR and Business functions.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in HR, Learning & Development or other related fields
- Coaching Qualification desirable
- 10+ years’ knowledge and experience of managing a development/capability building function in a large multi-cultural organization
- Ability to bring new ideas and thinking to develop learning and development programs and initiatives to meet business needs
- Knowledge of and experience with e-learning, online content and learning management systems
- Ability to develop and deliver bespoke solutions to address organizational challenges
- Ability to simply articulate how learning and development activity supports the organization and evidence the return on investment
- Confident, personable and able to build relationships across and outside of the organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong planning and problem-solving skills
- Proficient with a range of learning delivery tools and platforms and Microsoft Office
- Knowledge and interest in current thinking and trends in the learning and development field
- Knowledge/awareness of psychometric tools and coaching techniques
Salary SAR 32,000 - 55,000 + fantastic benefits
POSTED: 20 May 2022 JOB ID: ZCBUSA3369