HR Business Partner- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia – Nationals only
International (Other) SALARY: €2,500 - €3,000 PER: Month TERM: Permanent
HR Business Partner- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - Nationals only
2,500 – 3,000 Euro per month + benefits
We are seeking an experienced and dedicated Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) based in Kuala Lumpur, preferably a local candidate. The HRBP will play a crucial role in supporting the overall business objectives by providing comprehensive HR support, focusing on recruitment, HR administration, and employee relations. The ideal candidate should have a deep understanding of Malaysian employment laws and regulations, as well as the ability to manage grievances and employee relations issues effectively.
- Oversee and manage day-to-day HR administrative tasks, including but not limited to onboarding, offboarding, and employee record management.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and local labour laws in all HR-related activities.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date employee data.
- Recruitment and Talent Acquisition: Collaborate with hiring managers to understand staffing needs and develop effective recruitment strategies.
- Manage end-to-end recruitment processes, including job postings, screening, interviewing, and offer negotiations.
- Build and maintain relationships with external recruitment agencies and job portals. Employee Relations:
- Act as a trusted advisor to employees and management on HR-related issues.
- Investigate and resolve employee relations matters, providing guidance on disciplinary actions and grievance procedures.
- Proactively identify and address potential employee relations issues to maintain a positive workplace culture.
- Stay updated on changes in employment laws and regulations in Malaysia.
- Advise management on compliance matters and ensure policies align with local legislation.
- Manage legal documentation related to employment contracts, ensuring accuracy and compliance.
To be successful in this Operations role you must exhibit a high level of resourcefulness in a fast-paced environment and have c-suite EA experience. You must have strong administration skills and be comfortable liaising with people of all seniority levels.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human resources, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Proven experience as an HRBP or in a similar HR role, preferably in Kuala Lumpur.
- In-depth knowledge of Malaysian employment laws and regulations.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive employee information.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and multitasking abilities.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 06 Feb 2024 JOB ID: MCHRKL