HR Business Partner – French Speaker
London (City of) SALARY: £50,000 - £65,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Our client are an established name within the financial sector, and they are looking for a bright and proactive, French-speaking HR Business Partner to deliver operational strategy within the group.
This role will be on a full-time and permanent basis, with hybrid working available, 3 days a week the office. You will be working closely with the French-speaking office to ensure UK HR policies are in line with the rest of the group, and supporting on various recruitment needs, as well as providing support within the HR office on a full range of operational and strategic matters.
The role in more detail -
Role & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the French-based office to ensure policies and procedures for the UK office are aligned consistently with global practice
- Acting as a trusted, authoritative point of contact for the London office on all HR issues, including coaching management
- Leading on all London recruitment processes, including creation of job ads, candidate vetting. And drawing up of contracts
- Overseeing the full employee lifecycle, including onboarding and offboarding
- Supporting on Global Mobility matters, overseeing the transfer off staff to overseas issues
- Working alongside the global compensation team on updating the UK Benefits offer, including administrative support around medical insurance
- Work collaboratively with the French Diversity & Inclusion team, whilst spearheading independent UK projects
Requirements and Skills:
- Fluent, business-level French language skills, both written and verbal
- A strong generalist, with proven experience working in HR at an advisory level
- Strong knowledge of UK and French employment law
- Knowledge of Workday would also be beneficial
- A willingness to champion diversity and inclusion within the workplace
- Strongly analytical, and able to extract key information from data to inform HR decisions and educate others
- A key understanding of the company’s culture and values and how this will inform HR practice
- Efficient and highly organised, adept at working in a fast-paced environment
To be considered for this role, apply below!
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 09 Sep 2022 JOB ID: MF7245