HR Business Partner
London (City of) SALARY: £50 - £55 PER: Hour TERM: Temporary
Our client, a highly reputable global financial services company are seeking an experienced HR Business Partner to join their HR team on a 12-month temporary contract, supporting across talent development, employee relations and diversity and inclusion.
Key roles & responsibilities:
- Support the design and implementation of talent projects in line with wider business strategy
- Partner with HR Business Partners to manage talent initiatives and other key projects
- Collaborate with managers and recruitment team to create strategic hiring plans
- Provide HR advice and guidance to managers on talent issues, along with generalist support across various HR and talent areas
- Develop and maintain strong productive and commercial working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Create reports, analyse and provide relevant data and metrics to drive process efficiency
- Act as main point of contact and expert for all company HR’s functions and processes across all areas of HR
Skills and experienced required:
- Proven experience working as a commercial HR Business Partner in a dynamic organisation.
- CIPD Qualified.
- Previous Experience in financial services
- Excellent communication skills with confident delivery
- Able to work both independently and work collaboratively as part of a team
- Must be self-motivated and passionate about delivering a high-quality service and experience
- Data oriented approach and analytically minded
- Logical problem solver with great situational judgement and use of own initiative, ability to deliver effective solutions
- Fast learner with ability to thrive in a fast changing, global environment
- Pragmatic with high levels of empathy and emotional intelligence
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 23 Feb 2024 JOB ID: JPP2