HR Business Partner
London (West End) SALARY: £30 - £35 PER: Hour TERM: Temporary
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a HR Business Partner position with an immediate start on a 6-month fixed term contract for my client, an energy provider. This is a great opportunity which will suit someone who can learn quickly and hit the ground running.
Key roles & responsibilities
- Overseeing the full employee life cycle, including onboarding, performance management, employee relations, compensation and benefits all the way through to the off boarding lifecycle
- Take lead on complex employee relation cases when required, chairing disciplinary and grievance hearing when required in a timely manner
- Act as an advisor and source of information on all matters relating to HR
- Reviewing and updating all policies and procedures accordingly
- Support the research and implementation of a new Employee Benefits programme
- Develop strong working relationships with all managers and department heads, offering coaching and leadership to assist with training and development
Skills and experienced required:
- Proven track record working in a start-up environment
- 4 years’ experience in a HR Business Partner/HR Generalist role
- Previous experience in the energy sector or a highly regulated sector is an advantage
- CIPD qualification or a degree in HR
- Must be self-motivated and passionate about delivering a high-quality service and experience for all
- Logical problem solver with great situational judgement and use of own initiative, ability to make informed decisions and deliver effective solutions
- Ability to build relationships quickly based at all levels
For further information, please apply below.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 12 Sep 2023 JOB ID: JPP0817