HR Assistant role
London (Greater) SALARY: £13 - £13 PER: Hour TERM: Temporary
Our client is a growing FMCG company looking for an HR Assistant to support their exciting growth strategy. This role is on a temporary basis, and mostly based in their gorgeous North West London offices at their global HQ.
Reporting to the HR Manager, you will be one of a team of three, so this role suits a proactive self-starter with a sense of fun, who enjoys working in, and continuing to help build, a high performing and happy company culture.
The key role responsibilities include:
- Overseeing the full recruitment, onboarding and offboarding lifecycle – ensuring all new employees have a positive introduction.
- All general administrative duties
- Updating company policies and procedures in line with UK and international employment law
- Update employee HRIS, manage the HR inbox
- Ownership of internal communications from an HR perspective, so impeccable written and spoken English is a must
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum 2+ years working within HR in an Admin role
- Immediately available or on very short notice
- High volume recruitment experience including interviewing and direct sourcing
- Able to work to tight deadlines and prioritise tasks instinctively
- Strong understanding of UK and international employment law
- Tech savvy with strong Excel skills
- A people person who enjoys finding solutions and going out of your way to help people
- £12.50 per hour, £26,000 per annum
- 9am - 5pm but rare empathy for work-life balance and open to flexibility
- 25 days, plus public holidays.
- Up to 4 weeks of paid sick leave and mental health support for employees
- Bright and modern plant filled offices with coffee machine and fresh fruit!
- Generous bonus scheme
- Excellent training approach; internal workshops, learning sessions, and Lunch and Learns
- Office parties and socials, including weekly drinks on Fridays
- Family friendly policies as well as enhanced maternity and paternity pay
POSTED: 22 Sep 2021 JOB ID: AS3643