HR Assistant (part-time) – Fantastic Benefits!
London (Greater) SALARY: £25,000 - £27,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Our client, a prestigious private school, are looking for a part-time HR Coordinator, 30 hours per week, to join their lovely team on a permanent basis. Our client is offering fantastic benefits and a hybrid working week. In this role, you will be working closely with the HR Director to deliver a HR service of the highest standard for the school.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Leading on staff recruitment selection processes
- Being responsible for the accurate maintenance of people records
- Acting as a trusted first point of contact for all HR queries within the business
- Supporting on Employee Lifecycle tasks including onboarding and leaving processes
- Supporting on ad-hoc projects as required, including L&D trainings for staff
- Assisting in the roll-out of new policies and procedures
Experience & Skills Required:
- Proven experience working within a similar role
- CIPD qualification
- Ability to handle all HR matters with the utmost care and discretion
- Experienced HR systems user
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Ability to use own initiative and manage own time well
- Able to undergo a full DBS check
To be considered for this role, apply below!
POSTED: 23 Jun 2022 JOB ID: KL6667